CHEETAH SAFARIS GAME LODGE
CHEETAH SAFARIS are situated between Lephalale (Ellisras)/Thabazimbi/Vaalwater, 300km from Pretoria and can be reached by taking the N1 Polokwane highway or Brits/Thabazimbi route. The 5000 hectares is home to an abundance of game like Giraffe, Kudu, Eland, Waterbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Nyala, Bushbuck, etc. CHEETAH SAFARIS Lodge is splendidly situated on the banks of the Matlabas River, from were guests can indulge in bird watching, fishing and canoeing. Catering for up to 20 guests at a time, it’s perfect for group safaris,corporate getaways and small conferences, ensuring total privacy and exclusivity.
ACTIVITIES AT CHEETAH SAFARIS
- Walking trails.
- Sparkling rock pool.
- Target shooting, Volleyball, Pool table.
- Game drives with CHEETAH SAFARI 4×4 vehicles.
- Game and bird viewing at waterholes (sitting in hides).
- Tracking Rhino on foot, ensuring close-up encounters.
- Superb Fishing – bring own tackle.
- Sundowner cruises on the beautiful Matlabas River.
RATES AND FEES (VAT INCLUDED) -2014
- R400 per person per night
- R200 per person under 12 per night
- R30 Wood
- R60 per person Gamedrive
- R30 per person Gameviewing in Hides
- R30 per person with Pontoon boat on Matlabas river
- Catering available on request
- Daily cleaning of CHEETAH SAFARI Lodge.
- Check in time is 14H00, checkout is 12H00.
- We supply towels, soap, bedding. Please bring own swimming towels.
- With acceptance of the above cost, a 20% deposit is payable.
Non refundable with cancellation 2 weeks prior to your reservation.
- All activities (swimming/walking/fishing/canoeing/kayaking/gamedrives) is done on own risk.